About Nordic Network on Recirculating Aquaculture Systems
The Nordic Network on Recirculating Aquaculture Systems was formally founded at a steering committee meeting in April 2011 at DTU Aqua, Hirtshals, Denmark, with country representatives from Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland and Iceland.
The major aims of the network are to co-ordinate and strengthen research and development of recirculating aquaculture systems (RAS) in Nordic countries.
The network is open to everyone with an interest in RAS related activities.
The objectives of the network are to:
Find out more here...
- Contribute to the development of high-standard RAS research, innovation, and expansion of the RAS industry in Nordic countries.
- Facilitate the co-operation between not-yet connected educational and industrial partners.
- Facilitate the work of regional projects and add synergy to already established contacts.
- Support training of practicians and fish farmer organizations.
- Support research training of Master and Ph.D. students, and facilitate exchange of students.